Alloy is committed to providing our reseller partners with a range of products that not only complement each other,
but also provide complete innovative solutions for the small and medium business space, through to the enterprise level.
Alloy's proven track record to supply world class product lines, enables our resellers the opportunities to install the latest technologies,
to upgrade and enhance their customers networking, VoIP and Video Conferencing requirements.
Alloy is here to help our resellers through the entire sales cycle, offering free pre sales support and free technical support.
With paid support services
on offer we can also configure and install entire systems to fulfil your customer's requests.
- Channel commitment, no direct sales
- Long term partnerships with a broad range of leading VoIP, networking and Video Conferencing manufacturers
- Personalised service, with dedicated account managers
- Local free technical support
- Local warehousing for quick and easy despatch times
To become an Alloy Authorised Reseller you must complete an Alloy Reseller Registration
Please ensure that you have read and agreed with the trading Terms & Conditions
set out by Alloy and that all sections of the registration form are completed and
authorised by the appropriate personnel.